primulinion728

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

primulinion728 Is a rsps with new graphics and new armor looks we have alot of features give us a try

2 posters

Rocky D3's Ingame Moderator application

Rocky D2
    Rocky D2
    Admin
    Admin

Rocky D3's Ingame Moderator application Empty Rocky D3's Ingame Moderator application

Post  Rocky D2 Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 am

About me:

My Irl name is Christian, people often call me Chris or my ingame name, I was born in Arizona and moved to New York. I am 14 years old and will turn 15 Quite soon. My hobbies are: Playing football, gaming, hanging out with some friends of mine irl and on skype aswell as spending some time on Pulsescape.

Some other facts about me:

- I hardly rage
    - I am friendly and nice
    - I am a serious when i should be
    - I Know when and how to make a joke (which means I don't troll 24/7)
    - I am active ingame and forums
    - I am patient
    - I am helpful when it's needed

History:

Begin: I joined Pulsescape on 28th of August, when Spirt Fox123 was still a mod and i barely knew anybody, it was a great time what i first joined, the small community we have was full of nice people etc. it was all for good fun, but when I became more known by the comunity I decided to lay back and i sorta let my grammer go and i stopped trying so hard because i knew the people there where not the kinda people i have to try to impress every second of my life in order to be somebody.
    Some time later I met Jody, we Skype alot while he dominates me for bank at easts while his friend james watches, great times really.

Moderator experience:On the first days of just learning how to be a moderator I didn't know how to handle reports and appeals, but as time went by I gained alot of experience. I was very helpful(atleast that's what most people said), I knew how to handle any kind of report, appeal or any other problem.

Why do I deserve this position:

First of all I am a calm person and know how to deal with any kind of problem, ranging from in real life issues to ingame problems. I've learned alot from my previous moderator experience and know exactly when and how to deal with any kind of report. I am neutral, which means I will also ban/warn/mute my friends and punish them same way as I punish some randoms (depends on situation). Lately I have been spending alot of time with new comers and helping them with their problems, well atleast when we have new comers.
    I know some of you might say ''we don't need any more staff members'', but I don't think it will cause any problems to have an extra moderator. I notice a big lack of staff being on when people need help and I think I could perfectly fit this position as i am on most of the time.

Thank you for reading, please state below why you support me or don't support me, thanks.
    Gamemoders
    Admin
    Admin

Rocky D3's Ingame Moderator application Empty Re: Rocky D3's Ingame Moderator application

Post  Gamemoders Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Declined

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:38 pm