primulinion728

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

primulinion728 Is a rsps with new graphics and new armor looks we have alot of features give us a try

2 posters

Depressed Player Moderator Application:D

depressed

Depressed Player Moderator Application:D Empty Depressed Player Moderator Application:D

Post  depressed Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:42 pm

about me:

My name is Dave Smile im 16 years old i love playing runescape Smile ive past alot of time on pusle scape:D!in real life: ive play football for like 2-3 years:D i got a girlfriend called sarah. me and her its like 1-2 years we in love:3 i didnt finish my school yet:)

Some other facts about me:

- I dont rage:P
    - im a funny person:)
    - sometime im serious but im agood person:D
    - im active on forum and ingame

History:

Begin: Ive joined from a bad time -.- Its the day when *king zenith was hacking the server * so in the first i was like epic Very Happy wowwww and now i saw that was an eco so.. and now spiritfox came and tell me to give items i give it Smile so that's all Very Happy
    Moderator experience:Ive Be Alot Moderator Member on alot of server ! some kind of 711 - 724 317 525 n other Very Happy People love me and i respect staff n other player member i do my right job when need:P

Why do I deserve this position:

Whi i deserve this spot? because im an active person that is helping all news when they need help Very Happy! or if people like found some glitches or bug they tell me and ill tell to owner . i never Did any glitches. im pvming all day:) People just pm me if they need help Very Happy

Thank you for reading, please state below why you support me or don't support me, thanks.

Depressed.
    Add me inGame: Depressed , Snow , Defiant .
    Rocky D2
    Rocky D2
    Admin
    Admin

Depressed Player Moderator Application:D Empty Re: Depressed Player Moderator Application:D

Post  Rocky D2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:57 pm

you copy meh layout Sad but goodluck Smile you are very kind ingame i personally would not mind u being a mod.
    depressed

Depressed Player Moderator Application:D Empty Re: Depressed Player Moderator Application:D

Post  depressed Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Sorry i was lasy to do a layout so i copy like your but ive write my things

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:59 pm